Nonsense? What are you talking about?

I need quite a bit of time to adequately rebut my little brother Dan regarding the excellent article he posted last week titled: Gold Standard? What Nonsense! I regret that I can't give it the effort it deserves right at this moment because today I have to hurry out to do some Christmas shopping. I will be exchanging some hard earned Federal Reserve Notes that the government has been so generous to leave me. 

There is no restraint of consequence on the government because our highly esteemed House of Representatives (along with the Fed of course) has access to our money before we do.They play a perpetual shell game with the public as to where the money goes. A gold standard would force them into honest accounting.

Would you leave management of your estate to that bunch of bungling con-artists expecting them to deliver it intact to your precious grandchildren when they are ready to retire? I hope not Danny because the inflating of the money supply causes its value to disappear before your very eyes when they get their printing presses rolling to make ends meet..The best way to "hold the presses" is to have some medium of exchange that cannot be inflated. Gold is the solution to that problem now and has been for the 2 thousand prior years. Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment